You Will Love This Thai Angel Wing Chicken Recipe
This is a Thai chicken dish that incorporates turmeric and garlic with a delicious peanut and coconut milk sauce.
Watch Chef Thu Ha Dinh of Portland, Oregon prepare this simple and healthy dish.
I am proud to share this informative yet easy to use book that will help you or a loved one reverse their Type 2 Diabetes in 8 weeks. My plan will also help you to remain diabetes free as you will take this on as a lifestyle. Make better choices and take ownership of your health today!
SERVINGS: 4 people
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: Wok or skillet
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons rice bran oil or any other high smoke point oil
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (fresh ground is preferable)
- 1 package baby kale leaves or baby spinach
Preparation: (about 15 mins)
- Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels. On cutting board, slice off fat and tendons.
- Hold your hand carefully on top of the breast and with a sharp knife, lengthwise cut it into ¼ inch slices. Repeat for each breast.
- Put the chicken slices into a large bowl.
- Add fish sauce, minced garlic, turmeric and oil according to taste, mix well.
- Heat wok or skillet on high; drizzle in a few drops of oil to coat the pan.
- Put entire chicken mixture into wok and cook until done.
- Remove chicken from wok, leaving everything else.
- Add coconut milk and peanut butter into the wok, stir into a creamy sauce.
- Add chicken back into wok, lower heat, and cover with sauce.
- On your serving dish, place fresh baby kale leaves or spinach.
- Top with chicken and drizzle with remaining sauce.