This is the first in a series of video presentations I will be sharing. Today’s video discusses how Covid-19 affects patients with diabetes.
Viruses that get down into your lungs damage cells in the lining and these cells can now harbor bacteria in the presence of increased glucose. In the environment, these bacteria multiply and could produce complications such as pneumonia.
The body tries to remove the bacteria by sending cells to the site however people with long-standing type 2 diabetes may have blocked or partially blocked arteries because of fat deposition. So what can be done?
These are my suggestions if you have diabetes during a pandemic:
- You have to practice social isolation.
- Every type 2 diabetic person, when going outside, should wear a pair of thin cotton gloves and when you come back home wash the gloves and hands thoroughly.
- In order to reduce your blood glucose and insulin level in the body:
- reduce the intake of all grains and grain flour products to less than a third of your total daily energy intake
- drink something hot every few hours so that the normal temperature in your mouth will be increased
- slow down the viral multiplication so your immune system can take care of it boost your immune system
- eat a variety of foods such as fruits vegetables nuts seeds seafood and meat if you like eggs spices and herbs.
Diabetes: The Real Cause & The Right Cure. 8 Steps to Reverse Your Diabetes in 8 Weeks If you have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, this informative yet easy to use book that will help you or a loved one reverse it in 8 weeks. My plan will also help you to remain diabetes free as you will take this on as a lifestyle. Make better choices and take ownership of your health today.
Click on this image to get the audiobook