This week I am excited to announce an 8-part blog series sharing a summary of my book Diabetes: The Real Cause & The Right Cure. In these informative yet fun to read summaries, I will give you, weekly, 8 steps to reverse Type 2 Diabetes in 8 weeks.
Remain diabetes free as you take my advice on as a lifestyle. Make better choices and take ownership of your health, one step & one week at a time.
Each week I will also share a yummy recipe to add to your favorite healthy dishes. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Prepare Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash
- Prick outside of squash 10 to 15 times and place in a slow cooker crock. Pour water into crock.
- Cook on Low 4 to 6 hours. Remove squash to a cutting board until cool to the touch, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Halve the squash lengthwise. Scoop seeds from the cavity and discard them.
- Scoop out the interior of the squash, which will come out in strands that look like spaghetti.
How to Prepare Meatballs and Marinara
- Mix meatball ingredients and portion into meatballs. Sauté meatballs until browned all around.
- Mix ingredients for marinara in large pot. Bring to simmer while meatballs brown.
- Add meatballs to marinara and cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Flavor tip: Add a whole carrot to the marinara while simmering to add sweetness!
Ahora en Español
Diabetes: The Real Cause & The Right Cure
My informative yet easy to use book will guide you or a loved one to reverse Type 2 Diabetes in 8 weeks. My plan will also help you to remain diabetes free as you will take this on as a lifestyle. Make better choices and take ownership of your health today! Download the eBook for only 99 cents!